Email Me

About Me

My photo
I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I decided to go into this field after changing my major two times. I felt this is where my calling is to help students achieve more than they think they can.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Did You Know 3.0?

The video "Did You Know 3.0?", by Karl Fisch is original and truthful. The style of the video was original by taking the song "Right here, Right now" by Fatboy Slim. The video then transitions into slides: containing factual information, an example of this would be China becoming the number one English speaking nation in the world. The video also shares information about how technology is evolving at a rapid pace. And if we don't learn this technology we will not be able to be prosperous in this technological advanced world.

To me, as a future teacher and as human being, it is important for me to learn this technology, not only for my future students, but also so I do not get left behind as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment