Email Me

About Me

My photo
I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I decided to go into this field after changing my major two times. I felt this is where my calling is to help students achieve more than they think they can.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Harness Your Kids' Digital Smarts

I found this video to be engaging. This video has a primary focus on one teacher, Viki Davis. This teacher is highlighted because she is a pioneer in the education field. She is using technology as a teaching tool instead of a the conservative pencil and paper method; she is reaching out to students in a way they can relate to, like a teacher should.



I agree with this theory. Obviously technology is changing in a rate that we can not even imagine. And as future educators we should embrace this new technology, incorporate it into our methods of teaching, and give our future students an education that they can enjoy and remember instead of dread and forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment