Email Me

About Me

My photo
I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I decided to go into this field after changing my major two times. I felt this is where my calling is to help students achieve more than they think they can.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The benefits of podcasting in the classroom assignment 2/7/10

For this assignment we were supposed to watch podcast that informed us on how they are useful the one I chose was done by Mr. Dale he talks about podcasting in the classroom. This podcast was almost ten minutes long and talked about the benefits of using them in the classroom by showing the audience how it can be used and how it can benefit the class as a whole.
I think that podcasting can be helpful in a classroom to a certain extent because yes it can show the children how things work and also keep their attention which is something that can be hard to do sometimes. Podcasting can also help encourage students to become more active in the lesson for class.

No comments:

Post a Comment