Email Me

About Me

My photo
I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I decided to go into this field after changing my major two times. I felt this is where my calling is to help students achieve more than they think they can.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What I have learned this year

This blog is by Mr. McClung and is called What I have learned this year. This blog is about a teacher entering his firs year of teaching and the new things he expierenced and learned over the year. He learned that to be an effective teacher you have to learn to let the crowd drive your instruction. He also learned that you have to be flexible in making your lesson plans and that you are going to make mistakes it does not have to be perfect. He also talks about using technology and that you should not be afraid of it. You need to be able to communicate well with others because it will be the building block of the future.
I think that he is very wise in what he says and I think I could use his first year of expierence to help me learn more before I begin teaching so that I am a little better prepared for when it comes time for me to be a first year teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment