Email Me

About Me

My photo
I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I decided to go into this field after changing my major two times. I felt this is where my calling is to help students achieve more than they think they can.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wikipedia 2/14/2010

For this assignment we were told to read the NPR blog on Wikipedia and also listen to the podcast about this blog. This article is about using Wikipedia and whether it is a useful. The problem with using Wikipedia which is an online encyclopedia that can be changed by anyone. So that means that the information you are hoping to find on that website is not always accurate.
This particular article was about an e-voting machine vendor called Diebold, the page had fifteen deleted paragraphs. For the fact that anyone can go and edit the articles at anytime shows that Wikipedia could not ever be a completely credible source.

No comments:

Post a Comment