Email Me

About Me

My photo
I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I decided to go into this field after changing my major two times. I felt this is where my calling is to help students achieve more than they think they can.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

assignment for 4/25/10

After watching the seventh graders PLE I realized that mine could use some major work. Her PLE included evernote which I had never heard of, her facebook, her science class blog, and her email. She had so much information I could not believe it. I really liked evernote it lets you save things that you like and even your ideas. What I really like about it is the fact you can access it from any computer that would be very handy for me since I have trouble remembering things.
Two Questions that can change your life
After watching this video I really sat back and thought about it. I mean I never really thought about having a sentence that stuck out for what I am doing. I do know that I am here for a purpose and that is to help younger kids strive for more in life. As a future teacher I feel like I have that power to enlighten kids to want to do more in life. The second question asks was I better today than yesterday. This also is a question I have never asked myself. I would like to think in some aspects yes because I am constantly open to new ideas and wanting to learn more. Now that I have heard this question I will strive to think about it everyday so that I can make an effort to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment