Email Me

About Me

My photo
I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I decided to go into this field after changing my major two times. I felt this is where my calling is to help students achieve more than they think they can.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Comments for Kids make-up weeks 4,5,6,&7


The first post I was assinged to was on a student named Takai. In his video he introduces himself and then talks about each person in his family and what there name is. He also states he is in the third grade.
The second post I was assigned to was a student named Gloria she talks about how she made butter in class. She talks about some of the steps they had to do to make it.
The third post was a video done by Kavaliku it was the first post the student did for the year. He states that he is in the thrid grade and his birthday is on Christmas day.
The fourth post I commented on Muamua she states that she is seven years old and also names each person in her family.
The final post I was assigned to was Sela's video. She talks about how they went outside to do fitness. She used great detail in her description of that days events.
After doing all five of these post and watching all of them I have learned a little bit about their culture which is Māori. One thing I liked was the fact there is a website that gives you different ways to greet them. I thought that was really neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment