Email Me

About Me

My photo
I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I decided to go into this field after changing my major two times. I felt this is where my calling is to help students achieve more than they think they can.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

comments for teachers weeks 13 and 14


week 13 I posted a comment on Beth Still's post. This post was about how she was stressed for time and that she was trying to get everything together and how they were reorganizing some of the online classes she was doing. My comment to here was this: Jenny Turner Says:
April 8th, 2010 at 6:02 p
Hello my name is Jenny Turner and I am a student taking EDM 310 and will be following your blog for a few weeks. I have enjoyed reading your blog and think that you have the right idea when it comes to getting your priorities in order. My blog URL is http://turnerjennyedm310.blogspot.com/ and my class blog URL is http://www.edm310.blogspot.com/

Week 14 I posted a comment on her post that was about how myspace changed lives. This was a very interesting post that I really agree with. This was my comment to her: Hello there my name is Jenny Turner and I am in EDM310 at South Alabama. I enjoyed reading this post about your experience with myspace. I have had a few experiences similar using facebook. I have had friends from when I was in elementary school that have found me on facebook and we have reconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment