Email Me

About Me

My photo
I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I decided to go into this field after changing my major two times. I felt this is where my calling is to help students achieve more than they think they can.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Skype


I must admit before I had never used skype and I really did not know much about it. Then it was mentioned at the begining of the semester in this class and that we would have different teachers who might skype in. That made me start researching what skype was exactly. Now I use skype on a weekly basis sometimes. I skype with my boyfriend who is in the army and is stationed in Afghanistan. Sometimes it is cheaper for us to talk that way then by phone. I also skype with my bestfriend who is also taking this class. It makes it easy when we have questions on certain assignments or need an outsiders view for this class. I have enjoyed my skype use and I plan on expanding how I use it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment