Email Me

About Me

My photo
I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I decided to go into this field after changing my major two times. I felt this is where my calling is to help students achieve more than they think they can.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

homework assignment for 3/28/2010


After reading Morgan's post I felt like I could relate in several ways to how she felt. There are some of my classes in which it is very hard for me to stay awake and pay attention becuase of the ways they are taught. Through my EDM310 class I have learned a lot and think that most of what I have learned will be very helpful and I will be able to use them to help get my students involved because I find using some of these ways of technology keep my attention so I would hope that they would keep my student's attention and keep them involved.
The author also opens the post with a video done by Dan Brown and he talks about how he dropped out of school because "his schooling was interfering with his education" I guess the point he was trying to make was that he did not agree with how the school was trying to educate him. This video hit a few good points one of my favorites was the last one about how the world is changing and if you do not decide to change with it the world will decide it does not need you anymore. This point validates why we have to take this class and also why teachers need to stay up to date with the way things are changing instead of being stubborn and not wanting to change with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment