Email Me

About Me

My photo
I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I decided to go into this field after changing my major two times. I felt this is where my calling is to help students achieve more than they think they can.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Comments for Kids

For week four 2/2/10-2/9/10: I was assigned to comment on AJ's blog. He talks about how he is going to get information about how to become a disc jokey and that he would be posting information as he got it. I thought this was very interesting and that it seemed like he was really interested in that topic.

For week five 2/8/10-2/14/10: I was assinged to a student named Anna and her post was about the Egypt Game Final assesment. She talks about how they had to do a drama thing in English one day and how she really enjoyed it. She talks about how doing that made her feel like she was really playing the Egypt game. She also talks about certain topics that she thought would be useful for their final test.

For week six 2/15/10-2/21/10: I was assigned to comment on room 9. I really enjoyed looking around on their page and think that they have really cool ideas. They don't just have a blog they have added their on flare to it or so it seems.

For week seven 2/22/10-2/28/10: I had to comment on two post by different students. On the first post the student wrote a poem talking about trust. I thought the student did a very good job and I really enjoyed reading the poem. The second post was another poem and this student did a good job as well. This student used a lot of description to talk about the property he/she was on. I was really amazed after reading both poems at how talented these students were.

No comments:

Post a Comment