Email Me

About Me

My photo
I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I decided to go into this field after changing my major two times. I felt this is where my calling is to help students achieve more than they think they can.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why it is important for children to post their work

I must say I was a little worried at first about students posting their work on the internet but after being in this class I have learned it is very vaulable and is a positive influnce for students. Posting their work allows other people to respond and give them motivation and for some students that is just what they need.
My first example is the video I just watched I really hit me and showed that students can do amazing things and that everyone should know what they are capable of.

My next example is Dear Kia this young girl really inspired me and the pictures she took were very pretty. click here to go to her blog

My last example is comments for kids. We were assigned to comment on different blogs and some had video's of what they did and some talked about different things they were doing that day. The one I commented on was on a boy named Isaac he tells about his weekend. click here to see the video Isaac posted

No comments:

Post a Comment